Nursery Room

Nursery1- Our bundle of joy...our sweet little boy
Nursery2- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Do you know how loved you are?
Nursery3- A butterfly kiss and a ladybug hug
Nursery4- You've got the cutest little baby face
Nursery5- Sweet Dreams, sleep tight, we love you, goodnight
Nursery6- All of God's grace in one little face
Nursery7- You are the apple of my eye and the star in my sky
Nursery8- Sent from above....our sweet bundle of love
Nursery9- Mirror, mirror on the wall, Who's the cutest baby of them all?
Nursery10- The Angels Danced the Day You Were Born
Nursery11- Shh...Baby's Dreaming...
Nursery12- Always Kiss Me Goodnight
Nursery13- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Nursery14- Cute as a Bug
Nursery15- I see the moon, the moon sees me... God bless the moon, God bless me
Nursery16- A wee bit of heaven drifted down from above, a handful of happiness, a heart full of love
Nursery17- Guardian Angel pure and bright gaurd me while I sleep tonight
Nursery18- A bundle of joy...our little boy/girl
Nursery19- Baby makes...days shorter, nights longer, home happier & love stronger
Nursery20- Little hands, tiny feet, happy sound, smiles sweet
Nursery21- Hush Little Baby, don’t say a word